Warm summer nights call for refreshing libations. Beat the heat this summer with this social sipper!
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle rosé wine
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 6 tablespoons thawed lemonade concentrate (frozen or liquid)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh raspberries
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
Combine the rosé, vodka, peach nectar, lemonade concentrate and sugar in a pitcher; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peaches and raspberries. Cover and chill 8 hours. Stir in chilled club soda just before serving.
Cheers to summer!